Thursday, May 8, 2008

Is about Me..

Me??my full name is Mohd Nor Azahar B Md Ali and i was born at Batu Pahat, Johor.which part?? Parit Sulong.But i and my family had move on to Negeri 9.I currently stay at Bndr Sri Damansara. On June 2002 which is after my SPM, i further my study at ITU(F) Kelana Jaya in Multimedia Development Skills for 6 months.I learn so many thing about IT.I guess this is my turning point to get involve in cyber technology.I admit that before i study at this institution, i have no idea what IT mean to me..furthermore, i also doesn't know on how to handle a single computer even how to shut it down. It was pathetic!! But my willingness to learn is not off. Every day in class, i put my effort on it more than other people can do. In my final project is time for me to prove that all my effort is pay off. Fortunately, i have been awarded as a best project. I develop a multimedia Interactive Solat System and 80% idea were came from me. Thanks to all my team members (i love u guys)

After that on December 2002 i further my study at International University College Technology Of Twintech (IUCTT) or is formerly known as L&G Twintech in Higher National Diploma (HND) and Bsc (HonS) in Computing. Not much sweet memory that i can record here. (Actually, I'm bit lazy to recalled it back )

My interest?? off course there is nothing best than football. U can go anywhere in this planet and ask them about football or soccer. I'm pretty sure that they know something. At least they said "Pele, Maradona, David Beckham, Ronaldo and etc". For me, I'm a Chelsea fan but after Jose Maurinho departure, I think that the Chelsea crew will sinking without trace. I think I'm bit wrong. Sorry to all Chelsea fan. I want to be loyal but the new manager (which is Avram Grant) is Israeli. I don't need to explain further. I think all the Malaysian citizens especially Muslims are know the mainly reason.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com