Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hutan Lipur Sungai Sendat




I want to let you all know that last week i went to Hutan Lipur Sungai Sendat which is located at Hulu Selangor (near at Ulu Yam). Guess what..its a nice place..seriously..Its not same like Ulu Yam. There were 3 stages waterfall. The first stage was fine. But for the second and third stage if you not a good swimmer i would not recommended you to try unless u bring a "PELAMPUNG".. sound like funny but im not kidding. its seriously deep inside. Imagine my height = 162cm and i still cannot reach to the bottom. I think its twice than me or even more..Facilities?? It sucks !!! if you come with a car you will cursing the road..(including me) but dont worry, its just a little while..And also, there were no toilet..Can you believe that ?? I really hope that one day the Selangor Government will take care of this matters..(if they are seriously corncern)..Anyway, if you have a free time, I strongly recommend that you go there and feel the experience..Enoy and have a nice day...!!!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com